[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - First JBoss Application Server

Sooty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 9 11:47:57 EDT 2008

I have not used java since leaving university and at the time I was happy to never touch it again but I think it's now time to start again with J2EE. I was going to install JBoss in a virtual pc but decided to put togethor a sepearate machine instead. The spec is not huge, a duron 1.2ghz, 1gig of ram and around 20gig hard drive. My question to the forum though is what os/version of os would be best to run on. I would prefer a linux version to run on. I know from using linux that ubuntu seems the easist to install java on but not sure after that. Any advise welcome, don't want to be buying an os though as this is only for learning.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175350#4175350

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175350