[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - Singleton MDB and FIFO on retry/rollback

mparlee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 9 12:01:59 EDT 2008

Hello,

We have an application in which the order of incoming messages must be maintained. We have tried to achieve this behavior using a singleton MDB but have found that order is not maintained on rollback/retry.

I've found a couple of threads that describe this as expected behavior and the following thread suggests it might be addressed in JBM 2.0. http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103569#4103569

Since we are currently on 4.0.5GA with JBossMQ I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion or workaround that might enable us to guarantee ordered message delivery with our current singleton MDB approach.

Thanks,
Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175356#4175356

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175356