[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error while adding variables to execution context

mlsreekanth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 9 19:21:48 EDT 2008

Hello Ronald,

Being precise, here is our setup.

JBPM 3.2.GA,
Jboss Seam 1.2.GA and
Tomohawk , myfaces

on jboss 4.0.5.GA along with mysql 5.0.24 on RHEL 4 update 4.

If i am wrong please correct me. Jboss seam transaction handling is not much fine grained to handle EJB3 transactions and JBPM transactions together in 1.2.X versions of Seam. But, i have read that it is better in Seam 2.X, but as we have seen that upgrading to newer version of Seam is not much easy at this point of time, we are still living with this kind of transactional issues.

Anyway, i'll prepare the testcases to demonstrate the issue eventhough it is bit difficult as in our implementation JBPM is tightly coupled with EJB3 model.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175447#4175447

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175447