[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: EJB3 java.lang.ClassCastException in org.jboss.aop.util.

dimonv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 10 02:29:13 EDT 2008

Hello Flavia,

yes, I saw that there is a fix. But the version of JBoss AOP 1.5.7.GA is not on the download page.
The version which is used in JBoss 4.2.3.GA is 1.5.6.GA.
But I assume that the combination EJB3 + JBoss remoting + JBoss Serialization in JBoss 4.2.3.GA has not been tested, because it couldn't run at all.
I don't understand what the statement on the JBoss Serialization page based on, that it is "10 times faster than...".

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175479#4175479

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175479