[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Jws deployment error with HTTPS Jboss 4.2.3

garwind111 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 10 04:16:27 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have an application which was based on Jboss 4.0.3 SP1 configured with HTTPS connector. With that we have a rich client, downloadable via Java web start.

Today we are migrating to Jboss 4.2.3. We have upgrade our Jboss and hibernate libraries.
My problem is that my rich client does't start anymore :
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/hibernate/proxy/pojo/javassist/JavassistLazyInitializer
  | 	at org.hibernate.proxy.pojo.javassist.SerializableProxy.readResolve(SerializableProxy.java:54)
  | 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  | 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  | 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeReadResolve(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.util.HashMap.readObject(Unknown Source)
  | 	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor14.invoke(Unknown Source)
  | 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.rmi.MarshalledObject.get(Unknown Source)
  | 	at org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.interfaces.JRMPInvokerProxy.invoke(JRMPInvokerProxy.java:134)
  | 	at org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invokeInvoker(InvokerInterceptor.java:365)
  | 	at org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterceptor.java:197)
  | 	at org.jboss.proxy.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:61)
  | 	at org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:70)
  | 	at org.jboss.proxy.ejb.StatelessSessionInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionInterceptor.java:112)
  | 	at org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.invoke(ClientContainer.java:100)
  | 	at $Proxy34.getFormationsForMonitoringBySystemUserAndFleet(Unknown Source)
  | 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  | 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  | 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
  | 	at org.springframework.remoting.rmi.RmiClientInterceptorUtils.doInvoke(RmiClientInterceptorUtils.java:106)
  | 	at org.springframework.ejb.access.SimpleRemoteSlsbInvokerInterceptor.doInvoke(SimpleRemoteSlsbInvokerInterceptor.java:75)
  | 	at org.springframework.ejb.access.AbstractRemoteSlsbInvokerInterceptor.invoke(AbstractRemoteSlsbInvokerInterceptor.java:114)
  | 	at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:169)
  | 	at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:169)

I'v already check my classpath. The class is conatined in jbossallclient.jar and hibernate3.jar which is embedded with the rich client. Another thing : we can start the rich client from our eclipse project.

I'm wondering if this problem is not linked with secure container or something like that.

Thanks by advance for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175504#4175504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175504