[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: jboss portal jboss-portal-2.6.6.GA-bundled intallatios p

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 10 12:21:07 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : i have run the run.bat like the way you tell me but at the command prompt it says "..29 more "

What you are telling me is that you open a command prompt, you go to the jboss-home/bin directory, you enter "run" and at that time what appears in your command prompt window is EXACTLY the following:

C:\jboss\bin>run
  | ..29 more

Nothing more, no other lines, just that one line immediatly after the run command?

anonymous wrote : i can login to the portal as admin , and the portlal works fine. is the installation done?

Maybe. But without knowing what is on the command line I cannot tell.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175639#4175639

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175639