[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: JBoss JMXConsole ManagedConnection Pool Question

JKV do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 10 12:23:22 EDT 2008

Thanks Peter. So you mean to say that the connection created count is the total number of connections created by the datasource anew that also includes connections that were created because some connections were closed on timeout.

One other question. Can I assume that my DB connection usage is erratic when the Connection Created Count is higher than my maxmimum count set by me ??

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175641#4175641

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175641