[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Hello World Servlet

jabailo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 11 01:32:39 EDT 2008

Just getting my feet wet with Jboss 4.2-GA running on Windows.

I'm looking for a tutorial to build a super simple Hello World servlet.

One that can be the target of a jsp page POST and can read one or two request variables.

Sample code would be nice, something I can just insert into an exploded war directory and run.

I would prefer to use Notepad as my editor rather than Eclipse for starters.

Is there anything special I have to do when compiling the servlet code?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175753#4175753

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175753