[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: DI and annotations not working

irinac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 11 11:06:09 EDT 2008

The client side code needed to invoke the web service (TestService.as and others) were generated from a wsdl url using tools in Flex Builder 3.

I am invoking the web service from my main application mxml file

  | /**
  |  * TestService.as
  |  * This file was auto-generated from WSDL by the Apache Axis2 generator modified by Adobe
  |  * Any change made to this file will be overwritten when the code is re-generated.
  |  */
  | package RPortal.atl{
  | 	import mx.rpc.AsyncToken;
  | 	import flash.events.EventDispatcher;
  | 	import mx.rpc.events.ResultEvent;
  | 	import mx.rpc.events.FaultEvent;
  | 	import flash.utils.ByteArray;
  | 	import mx.rpc.soap.types.*;
  |
  |     /**
  |      * Dispatches when a call to the operation sayHello completes with success
  |      * and returns some data
  |      * @eventType SayHelloResultEvent
  |      */
  |     [Event(name="SayHello_result", type="RPortal.atl.SayHelloResultEvent")]
  |
  | 	/**
  | 	 * Dispatches when the operation that has been called fails. The fault event is common for all operations
  | 	 * of the WSDL
  | 	 * @eventType mx.rpc.events.FaultEvent
  | 	 */
  |     [Event(name="fault", type="mx.rpc.events.FaultEvent")]
  |
  | 	public class TestService extends EventDispatcher implements ITestService
  | 	{
  |     	private var _baseService:BaseTestService;
  |
  |         /**
  |          * Constructor for the facade; sets the destination and create a baseService instance
  |          * @param The LCDS destination (if any) associated with the imported WSDL
  |          */
  |         public function TestService(destination:String=null,rootURL:String=null)
  |         {
  |         	_baseService = new BaseTestService(destination,rootURL);
  |         }
  |
  | 		//stub functions for the sayHello operation
  |

  |         /**
  |          * @see ITestService#sayHello()
  |          */
  |         public function sayHello():AsyncToken
  |         {
  |          	var _internal_token:AsyncToken = _baseService.sayHello();
  |             _internal_token.addEventListener("result",_sayHello_populate_results);
  |             _internal_token.addEventListener("fault",throwFault);
  |             return _internal_token;
  | 		}
  |         /**
  | 		 * @see ITestService#sayHello_send()
  | 		 */
  |         public function sayHello_send():AsyncToken
  |         {
  |         	return sayHello();
  |         }
  |
  |         /**
  | 	         * @see ITestService#addsayHello()
  | 		 */
  | 	public function addsayHelloEventListener(listener:Function):void
  | 	{
  | 			 addEventListener(SayHelloResultEvent.SayHello_RESULT,listener);
  | 	}
  |

  | RPortal.mxml
  |
  | <mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml" borderStyle="none">
> [...]

please let me know if this level of detail is enough or if I need to post anything else.

I feel like I'm making a silly mistake somewhere in deployment but don't know where to look ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175889#4175889

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175889