[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Windows Authentication with Jboss

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 11 11:14:52 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : I check into the server Info and I saw this JbossWeb/2.0.0GA. So I guess it's web server.

Not necessarily - the App Server contains the Web Server so this line would still show up (in which case you are running JBoss Application Server 4.2.1.GA - it contains JBoss Web 2.0.0.GA)

Let's try another way - do you have a file server/xxx/conf/login-config.xml under the JBoss directory?  (where 'xxx' is a configuration name - it could be anything) If so, then the link I provided earlier will work for you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175893#4175893

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175893