[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Thread pool deployer?

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 11 12:15:45 EDT 2008

"alesj" wrote :
  | But this is just to simplify thread-pool pojos config. ;-)

Exactly! :-)

"alesj" wrote :
  | Afaik there is no such deployer yet out there.
  | Which doesn't mean you can't create one. :-)
  | We just need to think of some proper place,
  | as varia is considered dead now. ;-)

Good riddance to varia.  Probably a separate mini-project would be good.  Maybe I'll start a jboss-threading project in my sandbox repository, in my copious amounts of free time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175915#4175915

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175915