[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: problem with class loader

devireddy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 11 14:22:11 EDT 2008

Oh!

 I am trying to figure out the compatible versions of jre with eclipse 3.4 and jboss 4.2.3. some how the web and other EJB projects that used to run before have got problems now as I was trying to get this MDB project to run.

every project now shows this error when i try to run it on the server

  |  Project facet Java version 6.0 is not supported.

what does it mean how do I get out of it ?? any help

I had always liked working with netbeans and this experience with eclipse is making me like netbeans even better.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175946#4175946

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175946