[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Jboss throws ERROR on deploying war file in HASingleton

dyazbek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 12 02:54:31 EDT 2008

I'm no JBoss expert, but i deployed a MDB with the HASingletonDeployer of Barrier type.

In my situation, I was deploying to the farm directory, but did not want to have to make a totally separate war file that just contained the single MDB (to be deployed as a HASingleton) so, I put this config under the MDB's entry in jboss.xml. I think in this situation, it is valid to put the XML you describe into jboss.xml

In your situation, I think you can just deploy to the deploy-hasingleton directory without having to configure anything, and it should just work...

Try undo your changes to deploy-hasingleton-service.xml and deploy to the deploy-hasingleton dir.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176033#4176033

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176033