[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Redirecting a specific html page or link using installed jbo

sachinverma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 12 06:57:07 EDT 2008

Hi,
I am newbie; i have recently installed jboss bundled jboss As 4.2.3 GA with jboss portal jboss 2.6.6 GA, after this i have created a few users in that. i want to show a specific html page on a user a/c but i cannot; i have gone through a bunch of portlets already provided but they do not solve my purpose.

anonymous wrote :
  | Can anybody suggest how can i show a html page on users created in jboss portal as like other portlets installed and provided in jboss

Please help if anyone can

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176086#4176086

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176086