[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Oracle generated entities failure

ipazmino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 12 13:34:44 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to generate via JBoss Tools in eclipse the entities in my database. I created a Seam project and configured the access to the DB, unfortunately when testing the connection all it does is a ping, and then tried to generate the entities but the following error is shown:

Can't generate seam entities
  |   org.hibernate.exception.DataException: Error while reading column meta data for SYS.SYSNTwcNCdfWFTEK/T61J7dxvoA==
  |   Error while reading column meta data for SYS.SYSNTwcNCdfWFTEK/T61J7dxvoA==
  |     org.hibernate.exception.DataException: Error while reading column meta data for SYS.SYSNTwcNCdfWFTEK/T61J7dxvoA==
  |     Error while reading column meta data for SYS.SYSNTwcNCdfWFTEK/T61J7dxvoA==
  |     java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01424: missing or illegal character following the escape character
  |
  |     ORA-01424: missing or illegal character following the escape character

any ideas why this could be happening?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176221#4176221

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176221