[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Alternate .war deployment

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 12 14:55:04 EDT 2008

"bob.mcwhirter" wrote :
  | Those exist by default, looking for any CLMD to deploy into my unit?  I noticed an explicit WarClassLoaderDeployer in the codebase.  Was not sure if I needed to mirror that for my own, or if I can count on a standard CLDeployer in the mix with the 'default' config.

There is ClassLoadingDefaultDeployer that creates 'empty' CLMD, if there is none.

For WCLD, I don't have enough info to know if you should mirror that.
But most of the times it's about providing right CL metadata
as we tried to do it as flexible as possible - to avoid n different CL deployers impls. ;-)

"bob.mcwhirter" wrote :

  |   | unit.addAttachment( WebMetaData.class, md);
  |   |
  | That should ultimately be visible to the kernel to act upon?

Kernel?
It's one of the deployers that should pick it up and act upon it.
And kernel can be injected into deployers,
as MC eats it's own dog food. :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176242#4176242

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176242