[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not initialise deployment

ipazmino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 12 17:57:36 EDT 2008

Hi,

I created a seam project in eclipse, added an entity bean, a session bean and two view xhtml files, but never touched any of the xml files created by default.

I started the server and got the following error:

ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not initialise deployment: file:/D:/java/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/testingField/deploy/e-seamTest-ear.ear/
  | org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: url file:/D:/java/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/testingField/deploy/e-seamTest-ear.ear/jboss-seam.jar could not be opened, does it exist?

I've checked the application.xml file and it does have the entrance mentioned in the complaint from the server

	<module>
  | 		<ejb>jboss-seam.jar</ejb>
  | 	</module>

should this jar be included in the generated ear? Anyway, I can't find it in my seam folder. Where should it be? How do I prevent the plugging to do it again?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176277#4176277

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176277