[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Error on MySQL connector test: FYI

MikePhoenix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 14 20:52:15 EDT 2008

While setting up my jboss 4.2.3 with MySQL and testing the connection I found an error in the code for client.jsp which is given in section 6.5 of the latest "Getting Started" documentation. There is no closing "%>" for the tag contianing the second scriptlet. You need to add a "%>" at the end of the code supplied to get it to work. Most developers with even a cursory knowledge of jsp should pick this up pretty quickly, but I thought that it might be good to point it out to whoever is developing the latest documentation.
http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossas/freezone/docs/Getting_Started_Guide/beta422/html/creating_a_jdbc_client.html

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176391#4176391

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176391