[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Facelets code completion

kpolice do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 15 10:06:56 EDT 2008

I was using VPE but after restarting my machine it worked. Thanks.

I just have a small problem with JSP pages and some parts of my code, the following snippet is marked as an error:

Syntak error on token "invalid character" throw expected. The invalid character is the # before the EL sxpression eventhough this is perfectly valid.

<h:outputLink id="addProjectButton" onclick="#{rich:component('addProjectPanel')}.show(); return false;" value="#" />

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176524#4176524

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176524