[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: how to replace Tomcat in JBoss

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 15 10:20:25 EDT 2008

If you get the correct version of Tomcat sources, replacing the catalina.jar should be sufficient.

What I do when I want to make this kind of a change is compile only the java source files that I changed, including the existing JAR files in the classpath. Then I place the compiled classes into the existing JAR file, replacing the existing classes, and keeping all of the classes I did not update.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176533#4176533

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176533