[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: jmx-console - blank page return

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 15 11:08:42 EDT 2008

As I suspected, you are running JBossEAP, not JBossAS. With JBossEAP, everything is locked down, and it is locked down in such a way that you cannot sign in unless you make some configuration changes.

Uncomment the "admin=admin" line from the server/xxx/conf/props/jmx-console-users.properties file and then try again. (Hope this is correct, I am writing this from home and don't have a copy of EAP here to verify the file name and contents.)

Also, if i recall correctly, the readme file has information on configuring the security settings.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176555#4176555

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176555