[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal and mobile devices?

troy.sellers do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 15 19:22:58 EDT 2008

Hi psevestre,

Thanks fort the reply. I agree that the management of two different portals is not the best solution, two sets of content is not the desired outcome.

Does the logic need to be included in the theme / layout?  I was hoping there would be a means of intercepting  the request, calling WURFL to get device details, and then redirecting to the correct portal page.  This would allow us to maintain separate portal pages for each category of mobile device we want to support.

Have you any knowledge of a way to do this?

Cheers,
Troy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176644#4176644

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176644