[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - Re: MDB stops servicing any messages (ReceiversCount goes to

ravichittari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 16 12:36:22 EDT 2008

Application code in particular is NOT calling an interrupt..

But I have a Web application (Servlet) that is deployed on the same instance. I do call interrupt on some of the threads servicing web requests when the processing time goes beyond 2.5 min.

But, my understanding is that,  the threads alloted for web app are not shared across for the JMS Session Bean pool.  The JMS listener problem would be associated with the threads alloted to only JMS pool

(a) Is my understanding of the thread pooling is incorrect?

Otherwise, I am not calling a direct interrupt on any of the JMS session threads..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176869#4176869

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176869