[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Can I edit run.bat to run "all" configuration

muddu_shafi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 16 15:27:13 EDT 2008

Can I make changes to the run.bat file so that it runs the "all" configuration instead of the "default" one.
Presently I am using service.bat which does call run.bat using the commandline arguments on run.bat  as run.bat -c all.

The reason I am asking is that I have downloaded Java service wrapper from Tanuki to run Jboss as windows service.
I have made the changes to wrapper.conf, but the Jboss server server starts with "default" configuration. I want to start it as "all" configuration.

Any help is greatly appreciated?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176905#4176905

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176905