[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Custom InvokerInterceptor

bdinnerv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 17 01:30:20 EDT 2008

Well, after a day of testing and changes, I cant for the life of me get my session beans to cluster.

I have implemented a custom InvokerInterceptor, placed my jar in server/all/lib, changed all references to org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor with my custom one, even tried removing all references to the MarshellingInterceptor (not the full class name I know, but it slips my mind at the moment) but the interceptor does not seem to get called. I have some sysout printing in my implementation of hasLocalTarget and also in the default no args constructor and am not getting any messages logged nor am I getting round robin load distribution for my session beans.  Is there somewhere else other that standardboss.xml that I need to make the change to get the my custom Invoker used?

I am using JBoss 4.2.3 with the all configuration on jdk 1.5.16 / linux and EJB3, the session beans are annotated as follows:

@Stateless
  | @Clustered(loadBalancePolicy = RoundRobin.class)
  | @Remote(ICampaignService.class)

And my client uses the following:

try {
Properties env = new Properties();
env.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
env.setProperty(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES,"jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
env.setProperty("jnp.partitionName", "DefaultPartition");
env.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "localhost:1100");

_initialContext = new InitialContext(env);

} catch (NamingException e) {

fooo bar . . .

_campaignService = (ICampaignService) lookup("teleblast/CampaignServiceBean/remote");

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176989#4176989

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176989