[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Help! Timeout occuring.

johnboy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 17 18:28:19 EDT 2008

I will cross post to the bridge (I have to admit I was not sure), but I was suspecting this might be related to a timeout associated with the session that I am missing related to the server. Or something I need to do in my portlets

JSF SUN RI 1.2, RIchafaces 3.2.0GA, Facelets... NOt positive. No SEAM

Since I cant get 3.2.2 and Bridge B4 to work well with all of the Richfaces/A4j I use 3.2.0GA..

THanks for looking. I may through a copy of this up on the Bridge also.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177269#4177269

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177269