[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Jboss hangs after running for a while

sciascia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 18 04:13:58 EDT 2008

hello,
I had the same problem, for a "long" ejb method the transaction timed out after 5 minute.
I fixed it changing the transaction timeout in the jboss-service.xml file

   <!-- JBoss Transactions JTA -->
  |    <mbean code="com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx.jta.TransactionManagerService"
  |       name="jboss:service=TransactionManager">
  |       <attribute name="TransactionTimeout">300</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="ObjectStoreDir">${jboss.server.data.dir}/tx-object-store</attribute>
  |    </mbean>

I hope this helps

francesco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177310#4177310