[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Change the status workflow

magnumff do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 18 05:09:43 EDT 2008

hi
 I want to change the status workflow from a client external the web service (jbpm)

code:

  | Object o=commandService.execute(new GetProcessInstanceCommand(17));
  | ProcessInstance process=(ProcessInstance)o;
  | process.signal();

my error is :

class org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance
org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance.instances, no session or session was closed
	at org.hibernate.collection.AbstractPersistentCollection.throwLazyInitializationException(AbstractPersistentCollection.java:358)
	at org.hibernate.collection.AbstractPersistentCollection.throwLazyInitializationExceptionIfNotConnected(AbstractPersistentCollection.java:350)
	at org.hibernate.collection.AbstractPersistentCollection.readElementByIndex(AbstractPersistentCollection.java:151)
	at org.hibernate.collection.PersistentMap.get(PersistentMap.java:127)
	at org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance.getInstance(ProcessInstance.java:212)
	at org.jbpm.graph.exe.Token.startCompositeLog(Token.java:377)
	at org.jbpm.graph.exe.Token.signal(Token.java:188)
	at org.jbpm.graph.exe.Token.signal(Token.java:140)
	at org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance.signal(ProcessInstance.java:271)
	at ProvaClient.main(ProvaClient.java:46)
Exception : org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance.instances, no session or session was closed
Cause : null
StackTrace : [Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@15db314
Message : failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance.instances, no session or session was closed

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177332#4177332

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177332