[jboss-user] [Jobs at JBoss] - JBoss Consultant, UK

tmarston do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 18 07:41:47 EDT 2008

JBoss Consultant

As part of our on-going growth, we urgently need additional consultants to act as points of JBoss expertise to our enterprise customers. This role typically involves short-term assignments (between 1-2 weeks) on client sites, so you must be happy with extensive travel opportunities across the whole of EMEA.

The respective candidate:
holds technical responsibilities such as problem identification, system architecture definition,  design, implementation, testing, client training, and deployment of open source solutions
is main point-of-contact for Red Hat/JBoss technical, strategic and development information
is responsible for project management including project status, issues and time reporting
uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures
works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
demonstrates considerable judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
represents Red Hat to the customer and the customer to Red Hat

Requirements:
Very strong  Java/J2EE experience, in-depth knowledge of the J2EE platform and at least one of the enterprise Application Server (preferably JBoss, but WebLogic and WebSphere experience)
Knowledge of Hibernate and Tomcat
Being happy about having responsibility and making decisions
Ability to work as part of a young and dynamic team whilst demonstrating flexibility, autonomy and a desire to make things happen
Fluency in English and willingness to travel (up to 70 %)
A desire to be part of the a company that is redefining the entire software industry.

If you're interested, or would like to find out more, email me (Tim Marston) at tmarston at redhat.com, or call me on +44 1252 362 848.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177376#4177376

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177376