[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Optimistic locking not working with JDBCCacheLoader conf

kringdahl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 18 10:15:49 EDT 2008

Well, we have run into some other problems with Optimistic locking which caused us to have pull back.  We're really waiting for MVCC regardless.  But, we did need to migrate our cache anyway because of the PojoInstance change from PojoCache 2.1 to 2.2.  And we did do that by pulling each cache object out, using copy constructors to strip the object clean, and reinserting.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177445#4177445

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177445