[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Using JMX console, how to remove consumers listening to a qu

bosdev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 18 12:30:30 EDT 2008

I'm using the JMX console to view the "testQueue" Queue (see below). It has several consumers listening for any messages sent to the queue. But I don't know how to remove a particular listener using JMX. It would also be useful to get a list of the classes that are listening on the queue. There is a ConsumerCount, but this just shows the number of consumers.

I would like to access this informatin via the JMX Console or programatically, but not sure if there are any JMX/MBean objects that provide this info.

Thanks

// Test Queue that I looked up using JMX Console

MBean Name:  	Domain Name:  	jboss.messaging.destination
	service: 	Queue
	name: 	testQueue
MBean Java Class:	org.jboss.mx.modelmbean.XMBean

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177486#4177486

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177486