[jboss-user] [Advanced Documentation] - Product Manuals / Documentation <= 1997

reasearch06 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 18 14:08:43 EDT 2008

I have a quick question. I tried searching on the Documentation section of the site, but I didn't find anything remotely close.. earliest I believe I saw was around 2004.

I am doing research on the way relational databases have changed and how they are interfaced.

I was wondering if there are any product manuals or documentation on JBoss. Doing an online search it was been around since 1997 based on news articles.

If anyone knows how I can get a hand on documents predating 1997 that would be helpful!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177509#4177509

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177509