[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Error After Updating JMS table names

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 18 18:25:49 EDT 2008

It probably means something else didn't start correctly. You should look for more errors at your logs.

anonymous wrote : We have a requirement to make sure the JMS tables used by JBoss are placed in a specific schema on SQL Server 2005.

If you change our schema by your own schema, you're responsible for maintaining it :-).

Make sure you test it. I would probably download the source code from SVN and run the testsuite with your schema. Or make sure you test it well.

And BTW I'm not sure if you should change the schema. That DB is like a repository for JBossMessaging, you shouldn't even mess with those tables. (Lots of blobs, trying to get most of the performance), so I'm not sure why your DBA is picking up on that. (BTW: on JBM2 the default config won't even use a Database.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177541#4177541

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177541