[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Apache, mod_jk, jboss

wylix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 19 02:18:03 EDT 2008

This is what I typed in mod-jk.conf Virtual host
DocumentRoot "C:/jboss-4.0.2Apache/server/all/deploy"
ErrorLog logs/yourwebappr_error.log
CustomLog logs/accessyourwebappr.log combined

The logs didn't create at all but apache have started after creating logs dir on c: . And what about that DocumentRoot ? I just want to run any of jboss apps or servlet through apache for example jmx-console or web-console but can't do it. When it will work I want to write a servlet, deploy it in jboss and connect through apache to it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177565#4177565

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177565