[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - The jbpm does not read my custom hibernate.cfg.xml

kadlecp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 19 08:49:05 EDT 2008

Hello

I would like to have my custom hibernate.cfg.xml with my own mappings for my application entitities.

I try to deploy process archive from Eclipse. But JBPM does not read my custom hibernate.cfg.xml.

Does hibernate.cfg.xml have to be in some folder in process archive? What is structure of process archive? I have included jbpm.cfg.xml into
my archive as well.But the jbpm.cfg.xml is not read as well.

Regards
Pavel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177647#4177647

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177647