[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problem when assignment handler is a Seam component

caron@sadalbari.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 19 10:29:59 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am not sure if I should be posting this on the JBPM or Seam forum?

I have set a handler for the assignment of the actor for a task node as follows:

  | <task-node name="process quantum assessment">
  |   <task name="process quantum assessment">
  |     <assignment    class="com.sadalbari.mvanamibia.business.claim.QuantumAssignmentHandler"></assignment>
  |   </task>
  | </task-node>

The handler (QuantumAssignmentHandler) is a Seam component.

I have debugged into the code and found that none of my variables are being injected into QuantumAssignentHandler.

  | @Name("quantumAssignmentHandler")
  | public class QuantumAssignmentHandler implements AssignmentHandler {
  |
  | 	@In (create=true)
  | 	private StaffService staffService;
  |
  | 	@In(scope = ScopeType.BUSINESS_PROCESS)
  | 	private Long claimId;
  |
  | 	public void assign(Assignable assignable, ExecutionContext executionContext) {
  | 	}
  |
  | }

Elsewhere in my code, I have used expressions (linked to methods on a stateless session bean and have had no problems with injection)

Has anyone had this problem and/or have any suggestions for me?

Thanks in advance.
Caron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177691#4177691

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177691