[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JAXB in jBPM

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 19 10:44:53 EDT 2008

Hauch,

I think the first thing to do is to make a jira issue for this. This does not solve your problem, I know, but it puts it on the radar. A complete yet simple example would help a lot.

This is such a fundamental thing (the classloader in relation to other frameworks) that I suspect that you will not get any help from the community. Not that they do not want to, but for some that had kind of similar issues, it was not a big deal to do it differently. The core developers are the ones that can either help you with some suggestions, fix it or whatever.

Sorry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177696#4177696

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177696