[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Error While Starting JBOSS

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 19 11:51:22 EDT 2008

Here is a line that highlights your error:

"D:\Java\jdk1.6.0;\bin\java" -version 2>&1 | findstr /I hotspot 1>nul

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177712#4177712

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177712