[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jbpm-3.3.0.CR1 just released

thomas.diesler@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 19 15:16:19 EDT 2008

Dear Folks,

I am pleased to announce that we have just released jbpm-3.3.0.CR1.

This release was mainly about productization issues like

* SVN source repository
* Maven build system
* Automated Hudson QA
* IzPack based Installer
* Defined set of target containers
* Defined set of target databases
* Bug fixes

Prove that we actually did it is here in our Hudson Matrix
http://jbpm.dyndns.org:8280/hudson/job/jBPM-Matrix

More detailed Release Notes are here
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10052&styleName=Html&version=12312271

The release can be consumed from source
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbpm/jbpm3/tags/jbpm-3.3.0.CR1

or as maven artefacts
http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/org/jbpm/jbpm3

A proper download will be available when we reach general availability with jbpm-3.3.0.GA probably by 1-Dec-2008.

Finally I'd like to thank everybody who helped to make this release happen.

cheers
-thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177739#4177739

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177739