[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Differntiationg between types of tasks

nbhatia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 20 14:58:48 EDT 2008

I am developing an application where I need to show a task list for the user who is logged in. Tasks can be of different types, e.g. Fill out a W2 form vs. Submit your timecard (they may belong to one of several workflows). Each task is presented as a link which takes the user to a completely different area on the web site. How can this be implemented with jBPM? I understand that I can query jBPM to return tasks that belong to the same actorId, but how do I differentiate between the tasks so I can do different things in each case?

Thanks.
Naresh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177833#4177833

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177833