[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - How to send multiple attachments in a single web service cal

Vishnu1789 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 22 05:18:38 EDT 2008

Hi,
  I had a requirement to send multiple documents in a single web service call .

this is the web service i am trying to expose
@WebMethod
sendDocuments(String xmlStr, javax.activation.DataHandler[] documentData)
or
@WebMethod
sendDocuments(String xmlStr,List<javax.activation.DataHandler> documentData)

I am able to attach multiple documents from client side and those attachments are reaching server side also.
but in both cases documentData.inputStream has zero bytes of data.

can any one help me to send multi documents

Regards,
Vishnu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177965#4177965

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177965