[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss 5.0 CR2 and PostgreSQL

Jojopotatoe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 22 15:28:33 EDT 2008

Hello i am trying to configure JBoss 5.0 CR2 with PostgreSQL 8.3.

I tried this procedure :
- copy the jdbc driver : postgresql-jdbc2ee.jar to the lib directory
- remove the hsqldb-ds.xml from the deploy directory
- add a postgresql-ds.xml with DefaultDS configured inside
- replace the EJB3-timer-service.xml by one for postgresql found on jira

After this i still have error at startup :

  | 2008-09-22 18:01:41,718 ERROR [org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.ProfileServiceBootstrap] (main) Failed to load profile: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):
  |
  | *** CONTEXTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES: Name -> Dependency{Required State:Actual State}
  |
  | jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ClusterPullConnectionFactory
  |  -> jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice{Create:Configured}
  |
  | jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ClusteredConnectionFactory
  |  -> jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice{Create:Configured}
  |
  | jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ConnectionFactory
  |  -> jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice{Create:Configured}
  |
  | jboss.messaging.destination:name=BagQueue,service=Queue
  |  -> jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice{Create:Configured}
  |
  | jboss.messaging.destination:name=DLQ,service=Queue
  |  -> jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice{Create:Configured}
  |
  | jboss.messaging.destination:name=ExpiryQueue,service=Queue
  |  -> jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice{Create:Configured}
  |
  | jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice
  |  -> jboss.jgroups:service=ChannelFactory{Create:** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.jgroups:service=ChannelFactory' **}
  |

  | *** CONTEXTS IN ERROR: Name -> Error
  |
  | jboss.jgroups:service=ChannelFactory -> ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.jgroups:service=ChannelFactory' **

Tables are well created in postgres DB.
I have error from Corba deployment in the log file but i don't think it is linked to the postgres problem.

Anyone could help us ?
Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178144#4178144

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178144