[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss 5.0 CR2 and PostgreSQL

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 22 16:33:48 EDT 2008

You must also configure messaging and quartz to use the postgresql database. For messaging, copy the docs/examples/jms/postgresql-persistence-service.xml file to server/xxx/deploy/messaging and remove the hsqldb-persistence-service.xml file. Also, you must edit the file if you are not using clustering - see the comments in the file for details.  For Quartz, see http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=141835

I have complete, detailed, instructions for replacing Hypersonic, but it is not free. I can provide the URL if you are interested.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178148#4178148

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178148