[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Can we configure JBoss Cache to run on separate JVM.

thilkumar82 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 23 02:24:47 EDT 2008

"aqwsde" wrote : Hi,

  | Our application is using JBoss AS 4.0.3 SP1 and JBoss Cache 1.4.1.SP3. The application keeps a lot of stuff in cache. Once the application runs for a long time the total Heap memory is consumed and we get OutOfMemory exception.
  | This can happen because of 2 reasons
  | 1. Application has a memory leak.
  | 2. Cache size increases beyond the heap size.
  | Inorder to have a temporary solution we thought of running the JBoss Cache in a different JVM.
  |
  | Can we run the JBoss cache in a different JVM so that we can give more heap size to the application.
  |
  | Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I need to use Jboss Cache in our application,
But i don't know anything about Jboss Cache...
can u tell me requirements and configuration for this?
and i am using jboss application server 3.2.3..
and apache-ant-1.7.1, jdk1.6.0_06, jbosscache 2.2.0

can u tell me how to configure and use jboss cache?

Thanks & Regards
Thilkumar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178180#4178180

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178180