[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Multiple Datasources

abcd@ada do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 23 03:03:00 EDT 2008

Hii everyone

 I am having multiple datasources creating at runtime. so for each user
there is a seperate database schema. so when they are registering the
database is created and from that time onwards they have to acces their
own database.

  I had configured in ds.xml, persistance.xml and components.xml
but dynamiclly how can i achieve this.

Can i change the connection string. or can i create a new EntityManager or EntityManagerFactory with new connection settings.

please advice me
Cheers.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178189#4178189

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178189