[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: PortletInstance in different pages

DanielK do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 23 04:37:24 EDT 2008

Thanks for your answer, but if i do this, i have different SessionBeans for each page, although "instance-ref" directs to the same instance like i mentioned above:

anonymous wrote : If i insert the window-tag into each subpage, it seems to me, that each subpage has its own instance of MyMenuePortlet (using Richfaces each MyMenuePortlet will get its own SessionBean)?

Is there another possibility to do this? Or is it just an error at RichFaces?

I am confused, because of naming "instance". Is each page really using the same instance (some kind of SingletonPattern), or is each page getting another instance ?

Thanks in advance,

DanielK

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178218#4178218

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178218