[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: What is current status of maven plugin for jboss aop ver

stale.pedersen@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 23 13:02:26 EDT 2008

hi (been on leave for a while and didnt see your post, sorry).
the maven plugin is alive and kicking, but only for aop 2.0. currently it uses CR8, but it will be updated to use the latest CR version of aop shortly.
the reason for the SNAPSHOT tag is just that we didnt want to put out a 1.0 against a CR version of aop so we are holding back on the 1.0 release of the plugin untill the final version of aop is out. - but the plugin is stable atm and we havent gotten any reports of bugs (yet).

if there are more people requesting a final plugin version against 1.5.* of aop then we'll do that.
- why did you think the info on the wiki was outdated? :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178383#4178383

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178383