[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Html images in Jasper Report using Jboss

wylix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 24 03:13:18 EDT 2008

Hi,

I use JasperReport web app to generate html reports containing images. In Jboss 4.0.2 there is an option  in deploy/jbossweb-tomcat55.sar/context.xml. The problem is that when I setcookies="false" I get "No JasperPrint documents found on the HTTP session" error. And this option have to be false becouse my other web app need it this way. Is there anyway to bypass this problem?

I would be gratefull for any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178469#4178469

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178469