[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: How to programmatically create datasource in Jboss5.

skajotde do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 24 09:39:30 EDT 2008

In tests I create datasource in Spring, I'm sure in JBoss there are functions to create DS (it really pity if there are inner). If not you can create suitable class DS from underlying implementaion which JBoss use and bind it to JNDI new NamingContext().bind("java:dsXXX", ds);

It'n not tested it and I'm courious if it is correct. Now I have plan to decompose JBoss mechanisms to boost developing (eg programatically create war/ear/selected bean ejb3 wich seleceted requirements without scannging all classpath - scanning classpath was inflexible with few environment and one code tree in our project - eg replace one implementation from classpath without deleting it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178578#4178578

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178578