[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: timestamp and WS-Security

alllle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 24 22:47:31 EDT 2008

I think the timestamp-verification tag is out side of the config tag. Something like this:
<jboss-ws-security xmlns="http://www.jboss.com/ws-security/config"
  |                    xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  |                    xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.jboss.com/ws-security/config
  |                    http://www.jboss.com/ws-security/schema/jboss-ws-security_1_0.xsd">
  |     <key-store-file>META-INF/ikmapp.jks</key-store-file>
  |     <key-store-password>xxx</key-store-password>
  |     <key-store-type>jks</key-store-type>
  |     <trust-store-file>META-INF/wsse10.truststore</trust-store-file>
  |     <trust-store-password>xxx</trust-store-password>
  |
  |     <config>
  |         <requires>
  |             <signature/>
  |         </requires>
  |     </config>
  |
  |     <timestamp-verification createdTolerance="30" warnCreated="false" expiresTolerance="10" warnExpires="false"/>
  | </jboss-ws-security>

The setting works as we just deployed a soap service and using this setting to avoid the "future timestamp" exception.

Not sure if the existing  is still needed or not but we removed it.

It would be nice to have the XSD published... the schema location given is not valid.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178667#4178667

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178667